Arts: Henna Tattoo


      As an artist myself I'm quite interested on anything about art. One of the things that I always look out for is the henna tattoo stall on every Atfest. Although Atfest has many food stalls these kinds of stalls are very few compared to the food stalls. Me being the ever home buddy does not know if there are places that do henna tattoos in town so I always look forward on getting a henna tattoo in every Atfest. Also me being scared of needles makes this henna tattoo a great compromise for me. It last for days, it does not hurt and its so pretty to look at especially the intricate designs of the tattoo you can even customize the design of your tattoo. So it's a win win for me. The only downside is that you have to wait a long time for it to dry usually for 2 to 3 hrs if you wanted your henna tattoo to be darker.

If you wanted to have a henna tattoo too, come and visit Atfest, and the stall is named Latino tattoo it's price vary on how big and small you wanted your henna tattoo to be. The price range is from 50 pesos to 100 pesos. My tattoo costs about 100 since its covered the back of my hand.

Comments