Atfrest:Food Trip



One of the things that I look forward the most about atfest is its food stalls. There a lot of them, some of the food stalls there are only atfest exclusive which means this is the only time I get to taste those kinds of foods. Most foods that I am attracted to the most are the ones that resembles home cooking and the other ones that are foreign, new to my taste. Most of the atfest events I'm about to blog are about the foods that I ate, insert here my laughter, I'm a self proclaimed foodie who loves to taste different kinds of foods.

Aftest food stalls are not only just food stalls but they provide the taste of home that the students crave whenever they go to school and the new kinds of food stall provide other students the chance to taste new kinds of flavors.

the pictures below are a lychee drink, the food stall that sells it and my all time favorite tapsilog.










Comments