Food trip Again



Here I am again on a food trip on, although it fills my hunger it definitely makes my wallet cry a river with withdrawal of its funds. But it is worth it. I got to taste different kinds of foods.

I bought today's food that caught my interest, I have not tasted nachos before, so I definitely bought one when I saw a food stall that sell them. The nachos cost 65 peso and well its tatsed like beef with jalapeƱo like flavoured cheese sauce. It tasted good but I wonder if there are other kind of nachos that taste better.

You can buy this nachos on taco boy food stall  at Atfest and as I said before it cost 65 pesos. Also don't pair the nachos with a drink that is creamy it won't taste well, if you're planning on eating this pair it with a drink like lemonade or some soda. Well till the next food trip then.


Comments