The last food trip


Since yesterday was the last day of Atfest, this is the only chance I got to try foods that I haven't tried on the past few days of Atfest, I got all out. My wallet's weeping from the lack of funds but its worth it. Since some food stalls might not come back the next atfest and there is a chance that there are another set of new food stalls for the next years Atfest then this is the only time I got to try something different.

In the picture belows are a complete meal that I ate. The main dish was the Mexican chicken worth 120 pesos, the drink was the lemonade cucumber worth of 25 pesos and the dessert was a mango float shake worth 99 pesos. These foods really complement each other, the Mexican chicken was spicy and full of different kind of spice, the drink complements the chicken dish since its refreshing flavor cools down the spices and prevents you from the overwhelming taste of spices. The dessert was also great after this the perfect balance of cream and mango in this shake was delicious it isn't too sweet and it's too creamy it's a perfect combination. Well let's see for the next Atfest and what foods are going to be there, I can't wait to taste those. Till next timeI hope you guys enjoyed this years Atfest. 




Comments