Boosting Creativity


Boosting ones creativity for me is an important part that I must make sure I'm very aware of, to make sure I'm not stagnant since I needed my creativity for graphic designing.I found an interesting article that grabbed my attention about how to boost your creativity. They wrote a bunch of stuffs but I have things that strikes me the most, because of of their tips I have been doing it already and others are a new concept that I would like to try. The things strikes me the most is that the tip that says "Pick a terrible Idea", that startled me, but I'm willing to try it, the article describe it as like turning something terrible to something fun and fantastic, that would be a challenge but I can tell it could greatly improve ones creativity.

Here's the link for the rest of the article if you want to read it in full.
https://www.inc.com/larry-kim/9-ways-to-dramatically-improve-your-creativity.html


Follow me on: Instragram ,Twitter

Like my page: Facebook Page

email me at: irispalivino.business@gmail.com

Comments