Qualities of a Great Graphic Designer

What makes a Graphic designer a great graphic designer? Secret techniques? 1 to 15 steps to great design? Magic? Sorry for those who wanted the instant skills of being a great graphic designer, I'm afraid to say neither of theses things will do.
Being a great graphic designer means that it needs someone who is not weak willed and will fall beneath the weight of many things to learn to be able to become a successful graphic designer.
A graphic designer needs to be:
-Always Learning
-Able to Take Criticism
-Constantly Looking for Inspiration
-Out of the Comfort Zone
-A Chameleon(not the literal one but a person who adapts to every situation)
- A Professional Collaborator
-An Ethical Designer
-Designing On The Side  
Here, I’ll throw you a quote I found on vital design that inspired me, I hope it will inspire you.
“Fear can get the best of us. It can cripple us. Get out of  your comfort zone, Learn and then just try”

-Vital Design
Follow me on: Instragram Twitter Like my page: Facebook Page email me at: irispalivino.business@gmail.com

Comments