Typography Basics

For those of you who are visual learners, I will share to you this video that I find interesting and easy to follow when I was searching for typography tips, and techniques. A good way to start learning is always look for the basics and remember it because the basics is the fundamentals that you build your skills on. If one has a weak grasp of the fundamentals you can easily lose yourself in lots of new things that can overwhelm you without something to ground you on.

These are some points i found interesting
-Need to know common types of fonts.
-Less is more(which means using few kinds of fonts works best).
-Opposites Attract(use different fonts but complementary to each other)

Video Link

Follow me on: Instragram ,Twitter

Like my page: Facebook Page

email me at: irispalivino.business@gmail.com


Comments