Typography


Every Graphic Designer has their forte in "field" and they also have their weaknesses. My forte would be on the illustration side of this field, since my passion is to draw things, people and places, I also find joy in colors however I am somewhat more of a novice in terms of typography, the rules of typography is somewhat unfamiliar to me to grasp but none the less beautiful when use in its full potential.I saw this potential when I researched  through the web upon different kinds of typography and found that it is quite brilliant to catch people's attention to the words you intended to imprint in their minds.

To be able to improve I did my research and practiced and practiced. Here I'll provide you a link on an article that helped me grasp the fundamentals of typography. Typography article

Follow me on: Instragram ,Twitter

Like my page: Facebook Page

email me at: irispalivino.business@gmail.com



Comments